Find out more or take the leap and register for our yoga teacher training program:
Alternatively feel free to contact: email@example.com / 0822803914.
We are also available to meet and chat at the studio after any of our scheduled yoga classes. Our classes allow you to experience the powerful teaching style you’ll learn as part of the program and ask questions. Please contact us to book an appointment.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT POLICY
- A non-refundable deposit of 24,500 THB is required to secure your place on our Yoga Teacher Training Program.
- All standard course fees must be settled by 30 days prior to the start of each course.
- Registrations made less than 30 days prior to the start of the course must be paid for in full.
- All payments can be made via debit card, credit card or cash at our studio. Or via bank transfer online.
COURSE CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
Should a trainee wish to withdraw from a course, the following refund policy applies:
- The 24,500 THB deposit is non-refundable.
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to the start of the course, no refund will be given.
We reserve the right to cancel a course at any given time if program numbers are not met or should major unforeseen circumstances occur. If a course is cancelled by Yoga Republic:
- A full refund of fees will be issued.
- Option to defer onto another program if available will be granted.
- We will not be liable for any money lost to bookings with third parties. If booking international flights, we advise purchasing of travel insurance to cover any loss of cancellation.
AMENDMENTS MADE BY YOGA REPUBLIC:
- Occasionally, changes may have to be made to e.g. teachers, workshops, class and meal times. We reserve the right to do so at any time. Changes are normally minor and we will advise you at the earliest possible date
- We are not liable for any injuries you may incur. All Yoga classes, workshops and meditation practices are undertaken at your own risk.
INSURANCE AND HEALTH:
- It is your responsibility to arrange your own travel insurance. Your insurance should cover you for cancellation, sickness, losses and all the usual risks.
- You should also ensure that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake yoga classes and other physical activities that we arrange. Consultation with a doctor is advised if you are unsure.
- Please advise us of any health conditions before you book.
- If you experience any injury or discomfort during any activity on the training, please discontinue immediately and inform the teacher.
- You must provide us with full contact details of a relative in case of emergency.
- We are not responsible for any emotional or psychiatric illnesses or injuries you may have or get on and during your stay with us.
- Due to the physical nature of some of the practices offered in a group setting, our trainings are not suitable for those with new or major injuries or disabilities that may affect their ability to partake safely.
YOUR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS:
- All travel arrangements to the training are your responsibility and at your own cost.
- We shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with.
- If you have a problem during your training, please inform us immediately and we will endeavor to put things right.
- Please note that we cannot be responsible for the individual behavior of other trainees.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CHECK OUT OUR FAQS